Tuesday, January 24, 2012

SHE's SEVEN!


For Kate's birthday we went to dinner at her favorite restaurant "Sonora Grill". She always orders a chicken quesadilla with lots of sour cream. We also went to the movie "Dolphin Tale". Little did she know at the time that in just a couple weeks we would be visiting the real Dolphin in Coldwater Florida.

2 comments:

  1. You have been busy over here :) You're welcome for posting your silly faces for all the internet to see Ha, Ha. Just kidding... I don't have that many readers, you should be safe from too much embarrassment (let's hope). Even pulling faces your still beautiful so you don't have anything to worry about.
    No, really though... I love all of these updates, You are smokin' hot in your red swim suit!!! Seriously that is my favorite picture! And I also love the Tennis post, although not surprising, you seem to be a natural at everything you try (makes me a little mad) and I still love ya- what's up with that?

    ReplyDelete