Tuesday, January 24, 2012

First Day of School

Well another school year is starting. I really was sad this day came. The summer flew too fast and I was not happy the kids had to start back up.
Josie will be in 4th grade and has Mrs. Vanmeetren, Kate is in first grade and will be in school for a full day. She has Mrs. Nelson. Jace is going to preschool but this year it isn't at Plain City School it is at Canyon View on 12th Street. I think I am most sad about that. He really liked going to the same school as his sisters.
The school year begins and so does our busy lives. My life as a TAXI mom has started. I have to say the part I love most about being a taxi mom is that it gets me out of the house.
I love my silly kids and am sad to send them out into the scary world!

No comments:

Post a Comment