Well as usual the year starts to get close to ending when I start thinking we haven't taken a family photo yet. We just came home from our trip to Disney World and of course there isn't one picture that has all of us in it. In fact I have to tease my family that I am never in any pictures with them because I am always taking them. (Although it's funny when I am in a picture I don't usually like it anyway :). My sister Sunnie was coming for the weekend so I knew it was probably our last chance to try and get one done for Christmas cards. It was a very very cold morning but we went to the Park Way in Ogden and Sunnie did a great job taking our pictures with frozen fingers. It is so nice to have such a talented sister and she doesn't cost a dime, (at least she doesn't yet)!
Our frozen toes and bodies were worth the effort of getting a picture I really love of our family together. Thanks again Sunnie!
I am glad one of the pictures worked out. It is easy to take pictures when you have such a beautiful family. Thanks for letting me take them. I had more fun doing it then you know. Will you guys be my models one day? LOVE you guys. :)
ReplyDelete