Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Labor Day Weekend in Flaming Gorge

I can't think of a better way to spend labor day weekend then taking work off for some last summer sun time. We took the trailer up and spent the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa at their new little home on the lake. It is like a little community of weekend house boaters that like to relax and visit with their houseboat neighbors. They put on a boat parade and many of the boats get decorated with lights. It is pretty cool. There is a lot of drinking and parties and I had to cover the kids ears a few times but we enjoyed our time out on the lake a lot.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun. I love the pictures. It makes me have summer feaver. Next time Daniel and I will have to come out and have a party on the beach with you guys.

    ReplyDelete