I can honestly say I think I like Disney more now than I when I was a kid. Watching my children's faces light up at the sight of their favorite character or the laughs and giggles that come when they ride their favorite rides. It truly is priceless and I am so grateful for these memories. I am watching my children, (Josie is turning ten, Kate just turned seven, and Jace is turning five soon) grow up too fast and wanted to do this one more time before they got any older. It took a lot of convincing and hunting for good prices to get Casey to agree to book this trip. He always loves it when we go but sometimes doesn't get as excited about the idea of spending our savings on vacations as I do. I probably love traveling too much. I can remember being a little girl, sitting on a big rock in our front yard watching planes in the sky, wondering where it was going and wishing I was going there. I still get butterflies even now when I hear a plane fly by and I am always dreaming up the next trip in my mind. I think it is that part of me that doesn't want to grow up either.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Disney World in October
I can honestly say I think I like Disney more now than I when I was a kid. Watching my children's faces light up at the sight of their favorite character or the laughs and giggles that come when they ride their favorite rides. It truly is priceless and I am so grateful for these memories. I am watching my children, (Josie is turning ten, Kate just turned seven, and Jace is turning five soon) grow up too fast and wanted to do this one more time before they got any older. It took a lot of convincing and hunting for good prices to get Casey to agree to book this trip. He always loves it when we go but sometimes doesn't get as excited about the idea of spending our savings on vacations as I do. I probably love traveling too much. I can remember being a little girl, sitting on a big rock in our front yard watching planes in the sky, wondering where it was going and wishing I was going there. I still get butterflies even now when I hear a plane fly by and I am always dreaming up the next trip in my mind. I think it is that part of me that doesn't want to grow up either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Let see some more pictures... :) I think I enjoy traveling as much as you do. Hmmmm.. Maybe we should go on one that doesn't invole Ragnar. :) he he.
ReplyDelete