Yes it is true....I have said farewell to my good friend coke. There is no doubt I truly loved and still miss my swig or burn of coke everyday. I was convinced I didn't have a problem because my limit was one coke a day and I only was drinking half the can before it lost its burn and got dumped down the drain. But since it has taken me two weeks to write this blog because I wasn't convinced I could let it go, I am thinking an addiction was there. So here it goes....It has been 18 days since I drank my last coke. Now what to do with my year supply of coke that is in the garage? Happy Birthday Dad! :)
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Farewell
Yes it is true....I have said farewell to my good friend coke. There is no doubt I truly loved and still miss my swig or burn of coke everyday. I was convinced I didn't have a problem because my limit was one coke a day and I only was drinking half the can before it lost its burn and got dumped down the drain. But since it has taken me two weeks to write this blog because I wasn't convinced I could let it go, I am thinking an addiction was there. So here it goes....It has been 18 days since I drank my last coke. Now what to do with my year supply of coke that is in the garage? Happy Birthday Dad! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment